Arai RX-7V Spencer 40th Red Helmet
Click Image for Gallery
Arai RX-7V Spencer 40th Red Helmet
Loaded with below features:
- The RX-7V offers the new benchmark in the premium helmet segment.
- From the new Eco Pure liner with an even slimmer frame, to the new ducts, improved diffuser and the integrated Air Channels, every part shows the attention to detail that is so typical for Arai.
- Arai has continually improved the "glancing off" performance by learning from real scenarios.
- Thanks to the new stronger and smoother shell and VAS, the RX-7V is closer to the ideal helmet shape than ever.
- Strongest PB-SNC2 R75 shell construction
- VAS (Variable Axis System) Pinlock ready Max Vison visor
- Max Vison Pinlock insert included
- Smaller side pods, more shell surface area
- Quiet and comfortable with new vent ducts and chin curtain
- Increased field of vision, taller and wider visor
- Silicone lubricant and Arai branded soft helmet bag included
- 5mm peel away layer for added room if needed
- Double-D retention system
- Removable neck roll
- Speaker pocket in cheek pads
- Improved high speed aerodynamics
- Larger space in mouth area for a more open feeling
- Emergency release tab on cheek pads
- Chin cover blocks turbulent air and increases negative pressure
- Longer and straighter diffusers for improved aerodynamics
- Adjustable skull cap, forward, backwards and removable padding
- Fully removable and washable Eco Pure interior and cheekpads
- A wind noise invading into a helmet disturbs rider's concentration and causes fatigue when it continues long time.
- Aero shape and airtight shield system minimize occurrence of wind noise itself and airtight interiors block invasion of noise.
- And also, equipping removable ear pad in ear space of a helmet realized substantial decrease of wind noise.
- Double and triple devices against occurrence and invasion of noise restrain rider's fatigue in long time riding substantially.
- Comfortable fitting and firm hold realize high quality riding.
- Comfortable fitting, essential to comfortable riding, is secured by interior system which is newly adopted in Z-7.
- A shape or rigidity of bottom of shell may affect may affects tight feeling when wearing or removing a helmet.
- A cheek pad integrated with distinctive cut line in shell side softened tight feeling in wearing and removing, and improved easiness of motions around neck for rear checking. And also, 3D shaped polyurethane foam pad realized a cheek pad in high volume at the bottom which supports cheek softly and, at the same time, avoids invasion of wind or noise.
- 3D Full Support Inner Type IV is applied to center pad. While soft napping material is applied to an area which touches a skin in wearing or removing, high moisture absorptive advanced material is applied to an area where effective absorption of sweat is expected while wearing. It realized both soft fitting and comfortable wearing.
- And also, red mesh material is used partially as an accent to express sporty impression by grey and red colors.
- It is very difficult for a third party to remove a helmet from a rider in an accident.
- Exclusive tab is equipped to cheek pad of Z-7.
- By pulling this tab, a relief party may remove a cheek pad and remove a helmet easily without hold on a cheek.
- When removing cheek pads for a usual maintenance, do not use E.Q.R.S. tabs.
|Order Type :||Order From Cross Border|
|Dispatch Time :||20-22 Business Days*|
|Helmet Type||Full Face|