Caberg Drift Evo Carbon Sonic White helmet
Click Image for Gallery
Loaded with below features;
- The most significant news is the outer shell produced in 2 sizes ( the small one from XS to M; while the bigger one from size L to XXL) that together with a completely redesigned inner lining, offer the perfect balance between comfort and fitting. Additional dark visor inside the product. The rear spoiler enhances the aerodynamics at higher speed, reduces the turbulences and gives a sporty and aggressive look to the helmet.
- As far as the inner lining, the cheek pads have been redesigned to offer a closer fitting; it is possible to change and install a different size to get a custom-correct fit.
- DRIFT EVO quick release visor mechanism allows visor self-adjustment to guarantee a close contact of visor and window beading. Thanks to the visor mechanism with a spring double movement, it will not be necessary to manually regulate it in order to avoid incoming of water or air. Moreover, the lever on the left side of the visor mechanism consents to stop the position of the visor at 0,5cm from the window beading to avoid or eliminate fogging, which is absorbed by the wind while riding even at higher speed.
- When the lever is lifted, the visor is locked to avoid sudden opening during a ride or fall.
- DRIFT EVO is also equipped with a transparent anti-scratch visor, an adjustable Pinlock lens Max Vision to avoid fogging, and an integrated anti scratch sunshade visor DVT ( Double Visor Tech) easily maneuverable with a lateral lever.
- The lower vent on the chin guard drives air directly to the inner side of the visor to avoid misting; the vent on top channels fresh air inside the helmet through numerous air grooves, while the rear vent favors the discharge of hot and stale air.
- DRIFT EVO is offered in the graphic version SPEEDSTER with a tricomposite shell (Carbon, Aramid Fiber, and Fiberglass) and in the version CARBON with a shell entirely in Carbon fiber that weighs less than 100 gr.
- compared to the tricomposite version.
- There are 3 color combinations for the SPEEDSTER graphic and 2 for the Carbon.
- Both versions are equipped with removable and washable lining including the padding on the chinstrap; double D-ring for the retention system and ready to install most of the communication systems present on the market thanks to the space dedicated to speakers and microphone.