Nexx X.R3R Zero Pro Carbon Red Helmet
Click Image for Gallery
Loaded with below features;
- In motorcycle racing, speed is the key and aerodynamics play a critical role – as that extra kilometer per hour could mean the difference between winning and losing.
- Aerodynamically optimized X.R3R lightweight shell design not only reduces the air resistance but also optimizes the air mass flow for cooling the interior.
- Considerable effort has been made to improve the aerodynamic efficiency of the X.R3R’s shell, visor, spoilers and vents design.
- The need for good design in the field of aerodynamics requires a wind tunnel design.
- However, testing begins virtually on the PC, with virtual CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis, which allow for better and more informed decisions.
- These results are then supported by tests in a wind tunnel, on a 1: 1 scale with a motorcycle and road tests, which validate the aerodynamic performance of the helmet in various angles and riding positions.