Alpinestars Supertech R Vented Fluo Red Boots
Click Image for Gallery
Loaded with below feature;
- Almost every component of the Supertech R Vented Boot, Alpinestars definitive racing boot as worn by a roster of champions past and present, has undergone a rigorous program of upgrades to sharpen its performance features even further.
- Featuring extensive perforations throughout for maximum airflow, innovations derived using feedback from Alpinestars involvement in top-flight racing include a newly redesigned front flex area, a redesigned rear bellow, a redesigned top gaitor, a new shifter, and shin plate, a new shin slider, and a new inner bootie, all of which enhance the comfort, protection and the performance of this boot to a new class-leading high.
- Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
- Separate, internally updated bio-mechanical inner bootie made by 3D mesh material for greater structure, thus improving rider comfort.
- New synthetic microfiber panel on the medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance and improved feeling when in contact with the bike.
- New TPU shifter for increased protection on the lower medial side.
- Inner bootie is equipped with a new external toe area with a soft TPU reinforcement for superior impact protection and additional ankle padding for greater protection and stability during natural movement of the foot.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.
- The following standards apply CE EN13634:2017.
- Replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider with an easy screw system that protects the toe area against abrasion resistance.
- New replaceable heel plate slider design offers increased sliding performance and protection in the case of a crash.
- New TPU shin plate has been redesigned for greater impact absorption performance, thus improving abrasion resistance in a key area.
- New replaceable shin slider for additional abrasion resistance.
- New TPU stretch panel design with zipping for an easier entry and exit and a closer, more optimized fit.
- Hook and loop closure secures the puller zip remains in position.
- Micro adjustable ratchet closure on top of the boot for an optimized fit.
- Main upper material constructed using microfiber with a dedicated laser perforation zone for optimum breathability and abrasion resistance, while also delivering high levels of flexibility.
- New front flex area for improved impact abrasion while also ensuring the natural front and back.
- New front flex area increases ventilation and airflow for additional breathability.
- Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved natural front and back movement.
- Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection for enhanced prehensility.