Schuberth E2 Explorer Modular Blue Helmet
Click Image for Gallery
Loaded with below features;
- The SCHUBERTH E2 is the second generation of SCHUBERTH's adventure helmets and the second helmet of SCHUBERTH's range featuring the P/J double homologation and meeting the new ECE 22.06 standard.
- The SCHUBERTH E2 is the perfect mix between the comfort of the famous "C" series and the aggressive look and feel of an offroad helmet. The new E2 also integrates all the latest SCHUBERTH standards in terms of safety, aerodynamics and aeroacoustics performance.
NEW ADJUSTABLE PEAK (3D)
- The new Peak of the E2 has been developed in the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel to minimize buffeting and vibrations. The E2 offers multiple configurations to the customers indeed the peak is designed not only to be easily adjustable on 3 positions, but also to be easily removed.
IMPROVED CHINBAR AIR INTAKE (3D)
- To maintain comfort when travelling long distances off-road or on-road, ventilation and temperature control are key. The new SCHUBERTH E2 features a double chin air intake. The top vent prevents visor fogging while riding in cold conditions, while the lower vent ensures an additional airflow while riding in extreme warm conditions. Dust, mud, and insects are part of off-road adventures. To prevent those from entering in the helmet the chin vent features a washable and changeable filter.
NEW TOP VENTILATION SYSTEM (3D)
- The E2 puts ventilation at another level. The E2 features a two position adjustable top vent as well as a new enlarged spoiler including an air extractor to ensure an excellent airflow when riding in the most challenging conditions.
SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM (3D)
- The inner linings of the SCHUBERTH E2 set a new benchmark in terms of comfort. The standard head pad has been developed to offer uncompromised comfort to all our customers, but those with "extreme head shapes" are usually forced to compromise with fit and sizes. For SCHUBERTH compromise is not an option, so also the new E2 is part of the SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM, which offers the possibility to customize the internal padding with more thickness options for sides, back and cheek pads. (Head Pad customization available for sizes M/L/XL).
SAFETY FIRST (3D)
- At SCHUBERTH safety is at the heart of every product. The E2 features the P/J double homologation and meets the ECE-R 22.06 standards. The shell of the SCHUBERTH E2 is made
- in Fiber Glass with SCHUBERTH’s patented DIRECT FIBER PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY and reinforced with Carbon fiber for improved shock absorption and lighter weight.
- Just like the whole SCHUBERTH collection, the E2 benefits of the Anti-Roll-Off-System connected with a chin strap in a new advanced position for improved comfort on the throat area.